Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow!!

We are stuck in the house today, because we have about 10 inches of snow on the ground right now and this storm is not expected to let up until 1 am tomorrow. It is a good day to do household work, but unfortunately I will not get to see/ride my beloved Santana. I hate when that happens, but living in Cleveland, it is part of life.

I got a new video camera for Christmas from my son's and husband. It is a great gift and one that I asked for, so that I can continue to make video's of our show season and our horsie promotional activities. My other video camera was of poor quality. This one is better.

I added more links to my blog, the ASHAO website, ASHA, Saddlebred rescue and a link to all of my youtube video's, so be sure to check them out!

So...off to cleaning the house and doing laundry. ugh!! boring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment