Friday, January 16, 2009

Open Show Postponed - Too COLD!!

We have had incredibly cold weather. 10 below zero and only going up to 2 degrees during the day for the past 48 hours. Blue Lakes Farms has already postponed their open show that was to occur this Sunday Jan 18 until Sunday January 25. As much as I enjoy promoting the breed by attending these open shows, it would absolutely be no fun in this type of weather for anyone! So I have to say, I was pleased as punch, they changed the date and happy we will not miss out on the opportunity to attend.

The American Saddlebred Horse Association of Ohio's (ASHAO) annual awards banquet is tomorrow night. January 17. I will proudly accept for beloved Santana, Reserve Champion in both Hunt Seat and Western, 3rd place in English Country Pleasure Jr. Exhibitor and 4th place in English Country Pleasure AOTR.

http://www.ohiosaddlebred.com/results/ASHAOPointsFINAL.pdf

Here is the link to the final results for this club. It will be nice to have dinner with my friends, whom I have not see since October. Also, My hansome son has driven all the way up from Beckley, WV to come to the banquet with me. I will take lots of photos and be sure to share them here.

Chat Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment