Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snowiest January Ever!

Well, the open show was yet again canceled. We are in the middle of a 1600 mile snow storm that is presently dumping 15" of snow on us. I am in good company, because this storm goes all the way to Texas.

All this bad weather is making it really hard to promote the ASB , which is my winter time activity. I hope the weather is better this weekend because I am meeting with the Girl Scouts to help them with their horse rider badge and I really do not want to cancel that. I also have the Tri-State Banquet.

I went to the Inter-County Horsemen's Association (ICHA) banquet and collected 2 third place high point awards for Hunt and Western last Saturday. I don't think I will be going to the barn today, too much snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment